31 Jul 2012

Pro wedding photographer... *

...with international experience and full frame Nikon gear at Your service! Please take a look at my work and let me know if You would like to book me for The Big Day... These are the some of the photos I made in Austria last week, but I have plenty more, and they are available upon request. I use a natural shooting style. I watch your story unfold and capture all its flavors: the quiet moments, stunning details, unique personalities, and the couple, of course. Won’t run your wedding or ruin it with long set-ups or stiff poses. Above all, I never harass your guests with posed table shots. Just get the classic shots you seek in a fresh way. My Our philosophy is to deliver stylish reportage and timeless wedding pictures – documenting your day and capturing who you are, without cliches. I believe in working with you and collaborating every step of the way to give you what you really want – an honest, exciting and unforgettable story of your wedding. Available for weddings and engagement sessions worldwide! For rates and available dates in 2012 and 2013 please contact me or my UK agent, Andrea! Yours truly, Daniel

Popular