15 Oct 2012

networking event for photographers, models, videographers, actors makeup artists, costume design ect .

Hi everybody thanks for reading my advert I am a professional photographer based who has just moved to the Leeds area! As I am new and don’t know anybody up here I am looking to set up a networking evening/event in Leeds (for both professionals and armatures) at the end of October in a bar or pub! I was wondering if there is anybody out there who would be interested in coming along and meeting up with likeminded people for a friendly get together to swap ideas, stories, information and business cards Photographers Videographers Editors Models Actors Makeup artists Costume designers Local business owners Or anybody else at all associated with the industry I have no dates or location for you at the moment as its just in the planning stage but as soon as I get an idea of the kind of numbers to expect I will know what size venue we will need So if anybody is interested in coming along please get in contact via email, text message or calling and we can discuss it further Hope to hear from you all soon Craig Loco drogato

Popular