18 Oct 2012

FREE Modeling Photoshoot No Experience Needed !

Im an amature photographer who is doing my second year in college and im looking to gain experience and a portfolio of my work. So im offering for a limited time only to do free modelling shoots for me to build me a portfolio and in return i will supply u with some great images on disc, i will also hand select around 20 pics and edit them for you. I will cover all levels of modeling, i will travel within 50 miles of Wolverhampton. I dont have a studio so all shoots will be at your place or on out door locations, after working with you a few times and depending what work were covering i will pay to hire 1 of 3 local studios. Please get in touch this is a great chance for anyone who has thought about being a model!! i will also show u a couple of site u can register with for FREE once u have a good selection of shots to upload, there u will start getting paid shoots. depending on what levels you cove, u could earn upto £125 ph

Popular