25 Jul 2012

Best Photography deals !

Dear Aberdonians, I would like to introduce myself as Pavan Missula. I am a high-spirited freelance photographer working in Aberdeen. With the motive of providing good portfolios to all the photo-enthusiasts around Aberdeen, I want to extend my photographic services by capturing the special moments at very affordable prices. In this regard, I would like to offer photo shoots of all kinds viz. child portraits, couple portraits, Pre and Post wedding shoots, individual portraits; all tailored to your needs. My portfolio work can be viewed at www.facebook.com/pavanmissula I can be contacted by phone or email to enquire further about the photo shoot and I genuinely promise that I will deliver the results that would certainly exceed your expectations. I wish everyone would take the best advantage of this and help me fulfil my ambitions. In anticipation of a positive reply. Regards, Pavan Missula

Popular