26 Jul 2012

Freelance Sign Fitter / Vinyl Graphics Installer -

I am a freelance Sign Maker & Sign and Graphics installer based in London working for many High Street Brands. I have over 10 years experience in the Sign and Graphics industry...from Survey, Concept, Design, Print, Manufacture and Installation. I can work long / flexible hours, weekends, nights, inside or miles away outside London...whenever or wherever you need me. We all know that in this field, a lot of times we have to adapt ourselves to customer needs. I have my own fully equipped van, tools, ladders, scaffold tower, team, etc. Some of the services that I can offer: - anything from vinyl window graphics to large format digital print application - Stretch banners to Contravision - Sales text to Shop fascias - Fret cut lettering - Shop Signs, A-boards and Light Boxes - Vehicle Graphics - Window tinting Basically anything in this industry...design, print/manufacture, installation. I work for end user clients or sign makers as well... Looking forward to hearing from you! Please contact me for any questions. Mobile: 07511 352 664 e-Mail: signmaster [at] live.co.uk Thank you!

Popular