24 Jul 2012

A1 Proofreading Services .

Any proofreading or editing tasks undertaken. I offer a high-quality, efficient and accurate service. My professional expertise can help businesses, authors, or students. Many of my clients have sought assistance with ESL editing. I have an honours degree in Law from the University of Nottingham and a Certificate of Competence in proofreading from Chapterhouse Publishing. I am experienced in detailed work. No job too small! Examples of where my expertise may help - * Newsletters * CVs/job applications * Articles/reviews * Report writing * Dissertations/Harvard Referencing * Essays * Pamphlets/Brochures Only £6 per 1000 words. This includes checking grammar, spelling, punctuation and sentence structure. I offer a fast turnaround of work and I am generally available 7 days a week. Pay via PayPal. For more details, contact Paul: via e-mail - paulmrooney [AT] talktalk.net or call 07806642190. www.paulrooneyproofreading.co.uk

Popular