27 Jul 2012

Product Photographer for Hire +

Hi, I am a professional Product Photographer based in London. Over the years, I have worked successfully on projects for clients including, Nestle, First Drinks Brands, Wrigley’s and Sainsbury’s. I am a highly advanced user of Adobe Photoshop CS5 with over 10 years experience of working with this Software. I am flexible and available to shoot both on location or at my own studio based in Milton Keynes. Services include: -Supply professional high resolution Photographs for your website or publication -Image cut outs -Colour matching -Processing, and preparing images for print, web, posters, emails etc Cost will vary depending on quality and requirement but start off from £3 for image and process. Please feel free to contact me for an estimate. Thanks, Adam www.adampilmer.com

Popular