25 Jul 2012

Proofreading and Word-processing Service for Students, Publishers, Authors and Businesses +

A trained proofreader and typist, I have several years’ experience working as an editorial assistant/secretary for a publisher. I’m a graduate and an Ordinary Member of the Society for Editors and Proofreaders (SfEP). I can collect/deliver work in the Emsworth or Chichester area, or work can be sent/returned by email or post. Proofreading (on screen or on paper) • Dissertations, theses, extended essays • Reports, publicity, business documents, websites • Books, magazines, newsletters Copy Typing/Word Processing • Manuscripts, memoirs, journals, family history • Dissertations, reports Reasonable rates offered. Please give me details of the work you’d like done, the length of the document/s (approximate number of words), deadline for completion of the work and, if possible, a short sample of the work, then I can give you a quote.

Popular