10 Jun 2012

Learn how to run a payroll !

In todays highly competitive marketplace, many companies are looking for an edge, a way to save money. One place that many save money is outsourcing their payroll. In todays tough business world this is a business that can offer sustained growth. I have ran many outsourcing payroll companies over the last 10 years and I am offering to teach individuals who are looking to be self employed how to operate a successful payroll company in todays tough market place. I will include, sales training, payroll software training, customer service and all payroll related legislation etc. I can offer this over 2 intensive days or a week long and I am willing to travel to offer this service. If you are interested in finding out more and want to know about my fees then please repsond to this advert.

Popular