22 Jun 2012

Translator- portuguese, farsi and english fluent interpretation ?

I am a student offering fluent translation services in exchange for a very low fee and experience. Farsi english and portuguese are my native languages as my family originates from those countries. I spent 5 years in Iran as a child, 4 years in portugal and the rest in England alongside my Iranian father and Portuguese mother. Therefore i am fluent in these languages. I currently study Italian, Spanish and English language and offer this service to gain private experience. I am available from very short notice and offer these services for £7.50 per hour which is very low due to the understandably low demand for translators with no experience and not much under their belt when it comes to qualifications, although these are my mother tongues. If my services are needed at any time please contact me on the mobile number above, preferably by text and i will reply with a call.

Popular