30 Jun 2012

Pet photography services in fife and beyond !

Hello, My name is Claire and I am a photographer based in Fife. I am a pet photographer and my aim is to capture your pets in a natural and relaxed environment so that you have pictures of your companions which you can treasure forever. I disagree with the cost of hiring a photographer these days so I provide a service which gives all the costs up front with no additional charges for your images. Pet photography is what I mainly do however I am happy to do photography for events, websites etc I do not provide prints but I do not hold your photos to ransom either. All photographs will be given on disc and not watermarked so you can print these or share online as you wish. I am based in the Fife area and do not drive but will be willing to travel provided travel costs were met. If you would like to see a collection of my photography you can see them here - www.cmcqueenphotography.co.uk If you have any questions please do get in contact. I am willing to work indoors and outdoors. For an hour of photography I charge £60 + Travel This INCLUDES all images taken during the hour on disc, high resolution and non watermarked. This way you can print them or put them online as you like. If you need longer than one hour of photography, please get in touch and we can agree on an hourly rate inclusive of all photographs taken on disc.

Popular