24 Jun 2012

FULL DAY WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER COVERAGE £200 + DVD of all + 50 FREE PRINTS FOR WEDDINGS IN 2012!! ?

I am a photographer based in Glasgow. I cover all areas within 20minutes drive from G11 postcode. If your venue is outwith this area, then please get in touch for a quote. I do full day wedding coverage for £200, inclusive of 50 prints, a high resolution DVD with all photogrpahs from the day edited (No limit!) (This includes all photogrpahs edited to a high standard using photoshop and more! Please get in touch for a quote of weddings with more than 120 guests (give or take 1 or 2!) Examples can be viewed of my work on www.christinography.com and www.facebook.com/christinography.photography where you can also read recommendations and get in touch with me. I also do Christenings and more! please get in touch

Popular