23 Jun 2012

FREE GRAPHIC DESIGN SERVICES. LOGOS/FLYERS/POSTERS ETC. LIMITED TIME ONLY!! -

Hello. I am a freelance designer currently offering a special offer that gives you one day of my graphic design services COMPLETELY FREE. I can provide you with logos/flyers/posters/album artwork/magazine layout/business cards/letterheads/branding/menus/packaging/icons and much more. In addition to this, if your design requirements demands more than one day then I am offering each addition day at a 20% DISCOUNT! I am offering HIGH QUALITY design solutions with fast turn arounds. Unlike other designers, I offer unlimited revisions in order to make sure your design vision is fully met. If you are interested or want to know more then please do not hesitate to get in contact via replying to this ad. You will receive a same day reply to your enquiry guaranteed. Samples of my work is also available on request if needed. Thank you

Popular