27 Jun 2012

---50% OFF YOUR WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY!--- *

I am offering an amazing 60% off any of my packages ( excluding albums) for late bookings in 2012. Please check my website at: www.johnbarwoodphotography.co.uk Packages start at £497 & can include: • Unlimited Photography on the day • Engagement Shoot • Beautiful 10x10 or 12x12 Wedding Albums • 6x6 Parents Albums • Online Gallery • Canvas Prints • Second Photographer • Photobooth • Reception Slideshow I am also happy to tailor a package to suit your personal requirements. My style is contemporary reportage with an editorial finish. I carefully colour correct and edit all my photos, and believe that if I am honoured enough to be part of one of the most special days of your life, that i should help make that day as enjoyable as possible! I look forward to hearing from you!

Popular