10 Jun 2012

BWP PHOTOGRAPHY MANCHESTER PROFESSIONAL AFFORDABLE SERVICE *

Hi - my name is Brian Peers and I am available for all your photographic needs . I have photographed over 300 weddings so you know you can book with confidance . I provide at least 150 edited images on a CD so you dont have to buy prints or albums from me when you can buy them much cheaper yourselves . I TAKE NO DEPOSIT - JUST FULL PAYMENT WHEN I DELIVER THE CD AND YOU ARE HAPPY , SO NO WORRIES ABOUT LOSING ANY OF YOUR MONEY I will come and visit you in the comfort of your own home to discuss all your hopes and aspirations for your special day so that I can provide the photos you want .Whether it is a Church , registryOffice , Hotel , Country House or Civil Partnership Ceremony , I can show you examples of my work from any of these. Please visit my website for more examples of my work Wedding prices start at just £200 . For portraits , Christenings , parties etc. I charge £30 per hour . www.bwpphotography.co.uk

Popular