16 Jan 2013

DRIVER HIRE LGV PCV HGV PSV ADR HIAB FORKLIFT Eden Penrith Alston Appleby Egremont Millom St Bees *

GALLIFREY DRIVING SERVICES LIMITED Road Haulage And Passenger Transport Services LGV PCV HGV PSV ADR HIAB FORKLIFT I run my own company Gallifrey Driving Services Limited located in Barnoldswick Lancashire. The company provides high quality work skills to driving agencies and transport companies across the uk and europe. My company is based on the belief that my customers needs are of the utmost importance. I would therefore welcome the opportunity to earn the trust of other driving agencies and transport companies across the uk and europe and deliver them the best service in the industry. With a variety of services and skills to provide for your company please feel free to give me a call. HGV Class One & Two PSV ( Manual Licence ) Forklift ( Counter Balance & Reach ) Itssar Qualified ADR ( Packages & Tanks ) SQA Qualified HIAB Itssar Qualified Driver CPC Qualified CRB Checked Mr Simon Hewitt Director 13 Queen Street Barnoldswick Lancashire BB18 5QE Tel: 01282 816619 Mobile: 07551486706

Popular