22 Jan 2013

Video Editor, Photo Editor,Digital Designer Available for hire .. +

Hi there my name is Ricky i love to edit videos for youtube (montages,intros), editing photos , using both , designing posters , cd covers, all sorts , i want to share my skills and help people achieve what they want to see,please fill free to contact me ... we can discus prices according to what you want but here is a ruff guide, Photo Basic Edit (ie make them look better) 10 for £1, 20 for £2 and so on. Photo Studio Edit (ie touch ups, a professional studio finish) £2.50 for 5, £5 for 10 and so on. Photo Design Edit (ie blending different pictures to suit any style) £3 each Poster Design ( ie club night, events ect) £35 to £45 each Video Design (ie youtube videos, intros , home videos, holidays) £ Individual Quotes On Project All materials given to me will be deleted after your satisfied with your product, Payment Accepted Before Work Starts and I will Let you know how long it will be till i finish it , will send you Your Finished Product to See If you happy with it threw Email , payment threw paypal only.... I LOOK FORWARD TO HELPING YOU OUT THANKS RICKY

Popular