20 Jan 2013

MAN WITH A VAN PRICES YOU CAN AFFORD, RELIABLE, TRUSTWORTHY, FULLY INSURED ?

If you need a reliable and trustworthy man with a van then I can help. CALL PAUL ON 07954 619 846 FOR A FREE QUOTE AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK I have a long wheel base high top transit and can transport almost everythng. I take care with all goods using removal blankets and packing items carefully for your piece of mind. I COVER ALL SURREY AND THE UK. Whether it be you are moving home or need something collecting that you may of bought online etc etc, then I am here to help you. Available for Removals, Collections, Deliveries and Courier. If you would like a free quote then please call, text or send me an email and I will be happy to help. I can also be found on Yell.com where my customers have given there reviews and I have received a 5 star rating for my services. Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you soon

Popular