22 Jan 2013

Free Wedding Photography -

Hi, I am an established portrait photographer andI am looking for a couple who will be getting married in February or March 2013, who would allow me to be their official photographer at their wedding for no charge. In return, I would like to be able to use some of the images to broaden my current wedding portfolio, in order to expand my business. There would be no charge for my services, and you would receive a cd of all the images, and the opportunity to purchase prints at greatly reduced prices, e.g 10x8in £2. I am based in Burley-in-Wharfedale, near Ilkley, and am happy to travel up to 2 hours for a wedding. I have photographed a wedding before, and covered many events in addition to regular portraiture work. Please see my website to see my current portfolio. I am also a Licentiate of the Royal Photographic Society. If you are interested please could you send me details of when and where the wedding will take place, and include a photo of both the prospective bride and groom. Thank you, Pam Leach LRPS

Popular