23 Jan 2013

WANTED - video editor to edit 3/4 minute lip-dub videos. Will pay £175. .

I film and produce lip-dub videos at weddings - i.e. videos where people mime along to songs, and the music is placed over the top to make it look something like a music video - see the link for an example. I have too much work and need help to edit these videos up. I would like to establish a regular deal with one or two editors who can take on the raw footage from me and edit it up, on an ad hoc basis. I am not going to produce enough jobs for anyone to give up the day job - so I am probably looking for a student or a talented amateur! I am willing to pay £175 for a decent job - cataloging the footage and then editing the video takes me around 8 hours myself but it may well take an expert less time. Requirements are: - expertise in editing with Adobe Premiere 5.5 (or Elements at a push) - ability to produce excellent lip-synching - knowledge of basic colour correction - ability to turn round one of these projects in a week - ideally be located near to Clifton so that we can meet in person - to be able to commit to producing at least 4 of these a year - plenty of notice will be provided! Obviously I will provide further details and guidance if you are interested. Oli

Popular