26 Sept 2012

SLP Professional CV Writing Service and Interview Coaching - FREE CV Review *

I pride myself on creating totally individually designed CV documents which an unique to each client and also stand out to potential employers by selling key skills/experiences. I attend CV Seminars on a regular basis with Large CV Writing Companies to ensure I am totally up to date with the latest CV Writing Techniques to ensure my clients receive cutting edge CV Documents. My service also offers Interview Coaching, providing clients with all the necessary tools to perform to the highest standards in their interviews. My Job Search Assistant Service is designed to aid clients to search for new roles and gain advice and assistance in securing a new opportunity. See my Website http://www.slpcvwriting.co.uk for all information and contact details. My NEWS page also has tips on How to write a CV and client testimonials.

Popular