24 Sept 2012

Photographer needing a website? .

Are you a photographer needing a website? I am a freelance designer currently working for ne-web looking to gain some of my own clients outwith work. I recently created a website for a North East Photographer www.claudiarowley.com This is a fully content managed website meaning Claudia has the option to log into the back end of the website and edit text and images on the specific pages. Ideal for a photographer constantly wanting to upload pictures. For a website like this the cost will be £200 no more no less. It will be finished within a month. Normally what slows the process down is receiving text and images from clients. Sooner I get the text and images sooner the website will be complete. If you are interested please contact me. I look forward to hearing from you.

Popular