24 Sept 2012

DISABLED GUY LOOKING FOR HOLIDAY COMPANION !

I am looking to go a holiday abroad towards the end of this year to either Cuba, Cape Verde, Tenerife or maybe somewhere more exotic for a relaxing beach holiday. I am willing to pay for your holiday so that you can travel with me to assist me along the way. Your job would be to: Assist me through airports, Assist with getting meals and drinks, etc I am a independant professional male who does everything for myself but I do need some help through the airports and carrying food and drinks, etc. You should have a valid UK passport and will need to cover travel costs to and from Glasgow International airport. I am expecting to travel sometime between October - December. I will pay for your holiday on an all inclusive basis. Ideally I would like to get to know you more with email correspondence and maybe we could meet up prior to the holiday everything going well. I would consider male or female and you should initially tell me a bit about yourself and we will take it from there.

Popular