23 Sept 2012

12O HOUR ONLINE TEFL COURSE DISCOUNT CODE +

I am doing a 120 hour online tefl course at teflexpress.co.uk and I recieved a discount code for anyone wishing to do the same course at an 80% discount! The course normally costs £369 and with this code it will cost £99. If you are interested the code is: Buddy2120878370 To purchase the course you must go to the link below http://www.teflexpress.co.uk/buddy120hour/120_hour_Advanced_TEFL_Course This is not a scam of any kind, I am doing the course at the minute and they have a promotional thing on and gave me a discount code. Anyone who uses that discount code to purchase their course will get an 80% discount and I get a small amount from teflexpress! Its a win win situation! If you are in anyway unsure about what a TEFL is and what opportunities it offers I would highly advise you look online or visit www.teflexpress.co.uk and look at their jobs and interships section. Good Luck!

Popular