29 Sept 2012

small item deliveries and cover takeaway driver ** please read ** -

do you have a small car like a ka or a c1 and need a slightly larger car well heres the end of your problems my c3 picasso i will collect the item and deliver it (must be loaded and unloaded unless pre arranged due to me needing to being help depending on item/s i am doing this to earn money to get goods in transit insurance (its £89 so will not take me long ) so i am currently doing this at your own risk however i guarentee to take care of your things as the price given now will still be the same when i am fully g.i.t. insured if i get enough orders in through here i will be insured within 2 weeks and would like a regular flow of customers even if its taking a few items from 1 member of family 2 another try me for a quote i can do anywhere in neath and port talbot from only £10 each way or £15 return and extra trips are possible at the time if neded for minimal money can do other area message me the pick up and drop postcode and i will give you a price ALSO ARE YOU A TAKEAWAY FOOD DRIVER?.....if so and you need cover call me tell your companies about me i will work for your rate of pay i have my own mechanicly sound modern car road atlas & satnav and am a secrity officer by trade (just hours are too much with a disabled husband this way i can pick my hours)so cash is safe with me and can get a crb check if i think the jobs worth getting one for as they are £26 basic and £44 enhanced MY EMAILS ARE CHECKED EVERY DAY so come and get a great friendly service from an honest person trying for an honest small living

Popular