21 Sept 2012

Have your own special photoshoot *

Hi, I am a female photographer, I have worked with many women, children, families, couples and groups (hen and birthdays) and covered events such as christenings as live bands along with promo work for bands and can create any style you have in mind. I promise a fun, relaxed and supportive photoshoot and I will show you how to pose in the best ways to secure the best photos. I work with people no matter what age or size and think everyone deserves to feel beautiful. I can also give you mulitple references. I am happy to meet up for a coffee before a shoot to make you feel more comfortable and I will bring along my full portfolio for you to view so you can get a full idea of what you want from the shoot. My main styles are: Boudoir photoshoots, Engagement and couple photoshoots, Mother and baby photoshoots, Newborn photoshoots, Family photoshoots, Fashion or portrait photoshoots, Pin up and retro photoshoots. Please feel free to get in contact if you have any questions or would like to book your day

Popular