13 Jun 2012

Professional Copy Editor and Proofreader +

I offer a highly professional and unbeatable copy editing and proofreading service to meet all your requirements, with no project too big or small. I can accept any task including manuscripts, dissertations, brochures, advertising copy, web content etc. My rates are as follows; £4.00 per 500 words for copy-editing (including spell-check, punctuation/ grammar check, phrasing, inconsistencies in style etc.) £2.50 per 500 words for proofreading or academic copy-writing URGENT SERVICE: If you require your document back urgently I offer an express service at a reasonable price. Please ask for details. I can receive documents by e-mail or post. I am dedicated to fulfilling the needs of my clients and have had very positive feedback with regard to my attention to detail and high standards of customer service. I am a masters student at a top UK university having graduated with a first class undergraduate degree and have had extensive experience of freelance editing work. I can ensure you a stress-free experience and the highest levels of accuracy and dedication to my work.

Popular