12 Jun 2012

Wedding Photographer - Great photos, great price, great memories +

My name is Tim Britton and I am a creative and versatile wedding photographer based in Bristol in the South West of England. With a talent for seeing what makes a great image, I have been behind the lens for many years. As a wedding photographer, and having been involved in the planning of my own wedding, I know that no two couples want the same thing, and my photographs will reflect that individuality. Having a great photographer who understands exactly what you want will help ease the planning process, allowing you to just enjoy your day and not worry about the photos. Whether you would simply like a disc with all the full size images, or the disc plus prints, or an album, a photo book or framed prints is entirely up to you. And of course if you want any post-production editing, just ask. The Great Britton Wedding Photography service starts at just £500. To see my portfolio and to find out more visit www.greatbrittonphotography.co.uk

Popular