13 Jun 2012

High quality Videographer/Film and Editing services .

Do you need an event filmed and documented with an edited video? Do you need help with editing existing footage? I am a creative designer with experience in videography, filming and editing. If you need someone to film with High Definition cameras and edit to the highest quality with the best software then I can help. I have a proven track record of creating exceptional quality videos that brands have used to put out to their audiences. I offer filming for: Events, photo shoots, behind the scenes, parties and video look books. (If what you need is not on the list get in touch and see if it might be possible) I have all of my own equipment and can offer a very fast turn around on the final edited video. I will work alongside you during the editing process, and the video will not be finished until you are 100% happy with the final outcome. You can see some examples of my work here: http://vimeo.com/user2343710/videos If you are interested please get in touch and we can discuss your project and I can give you a quote. I look forward to hearing from you! Blake

Popular