6 Jun 2012

Car Transportation Van 4X4 Trailer horsebox Classic Caravan Collection Delivery York Yorkshire !

Yorkshire based vehicle collection and delivery service, providing local and long distance work,. I can help you with that Internet purchase or motor auction be it car, van, trailer, moped, lawn mower, classic or wreck, or is it just the right car in the wrong place, don’t let distance put you off. My LWB Transit low loader is suitable for most cars including low ground clearance models and 4x4s, No charge for winching trailers and none runners. Cash for scrap vehicles. A customer orientated and insured service with all jobs priced individually Cash on collection or delivery, Email or text...............and I will make my best effort to get back to you within the hour: All I will need is the relevant postcodes and what you want moving. Mobile... .07813905958. ....... Tel.......... 01904 347422 Please tell me of any genuine quotes you may have If they are from, to or through my local area I will do my best to beat them. Thanks for looking......David..

Popular