24 Jul 2012
BRIAN PEERS PROFESSIONAL WEDDING/CIVIL P,SHIP PHOTOGRAPHY from £200 , also CHRISTENINGS , PARTIES .
Hi - my name is Brian Peers and I am available for all your photographic needs .
I have photographed over 300 weddings so you know you can book me with confidance .
I provide at least 150 edited images on a CD so you dont have to buy prints or albums from me when you can buy them much cheaper yourselves .
I TAKE NO DEPOSIT - JUST FULL PAYMENT WHEN I DELIVER THE CD AND YOU ARE HAPPY , SO NO WORRIES ABOUT LOSING ANY OF YOUR MONEY .ALSO THE PRICE I QUOTE IS THE PRICE YOU PAY - NO HIDDEN EXTRAS .
I will visit you in the comfort of your own home to discuss all your hopes and aspirations for your special day so that I can provide the photos you want .
Please visit my website for more examples of my work : www.bwpphotography.co.uk
Wedding prices start at just £200 .
For portraits , Christenings , parties etc. I charge £30 per hour .
www.bwpphotography.co.uk
Popular
-
Mobile car mechanic based in Alfreton Derbyshire and covering all surrounding areas. Cheaper than you think! Car repairs & servici...
-
we offer a mobile service for your conveinence either at home or place of work and diagnostics start from just £39.99. we can re-map mos...
-
Visual2 to is a graphic design studio based in Edinburgh, Scotland. Visual2 provides a wide range of services, including: *Logo Design ...
-
Wanted your used photocopiers printers and IT equipment, why pay tax and taken away and we will pay you and collect. Call us now on (0123...
-
Fed up of looking at your blinds? Are they looking tiered? And do you want them changing into the colour of your choice maybe to match exact...
-
The Orb Hair and Beauty Salon is looking for individuals who wish to rent out space in an area very near to the city center. Ideally you wil...
-
The Jodie Gabrielle Photography Studio in South Yorkshire. Jodie Gabrielle is a qualified, versatile, and professional photographer. Working...
-
****We can assure you, we wont be beaten on quality & price**** We at Y T Photography can capture those special moments with our cre...
-
mobile locksmith service based in Wordsley , West Midlands . I also offer a key cutting service , both have NO CALL OUT FEE , 24 hour servic...
-
Samosas R Us Supplying the tastiest freshly cooked samosas to your doorstep. Ideal for BirthdaysCelebrations with delivery to your w...