25 Jul 2012
Experienced dog walker for every breed -
I am an experienced dog walker and I am more than happy to walk any breed, even large dogs. I have currently have a dogue de bordeaux (turner and hooch dog) so I am used to mastiff breeds amongst others. I love the little breeds too of course!
I am a bit of a dog fanatic and I absolutely love training/walking/caring for them. If you would like someone who adores dogs I would be happy to walk your pooch!
I can do separate walks for less social dogs or pack walks for those who want to socialise their dog.
I am based in Camden so local parks include primrose hill, regents park etc.
call me on 07817 264 258
Popular
-
Mobile car mechanic based in Alfreton Derbyshire and covering all surrounding areas. Cheaper than you think! Car repairs & servici...
-
we offer a mobile service for your conveinence either at home or place of work and diagnostics start from just £39.99. we can re-map mos...
-
Visual2 to is a graphic design studio based in Edinburgh, Scotland. Visual2 provides a wide range of services, including: *Logo Design ...
-
Wanted your used photocopiers printers and IT equipment, why pay tax and taken away and we will pay you and collect. Call us now on (0123...
-
Fed up of looking at your blinds? Are they looking tiered? And do you want them changing into the colour of your choice maybe to match exact...
-
The Orb Hair and Beauty Salon is looking for individuals who wish to rent out space in an area very near to the city center. Ideally you wil...
-
The Jodie Gabrielle Photography Studio in South Yorkshire. Jodie Gabrielle is a qualified, versatile, and professional photographer. Working...
-
****We can assure you, we wont be beaten on quality & price**** We at Y T Photography can capture those special moments with our cre...
-
mobile locksmith service based in Wordsley , West Midlands . I also offer a key cutting service , both have NO CALL OUT FEE , 24 hour servic...
-
Samosas R Us Supplying the tastiest freshly cooked samosas to your doorstep. Ideal for BirthdaysCelebrations with delivery to your w...