25 Jul 2012
Best Photography deals !
Dear Aberdonians,
I would like to introduce myself as Pavan Missula. I am a high-spirited freelance photographer working in Aberdeen. With the motive of providing good portfolios to all the photo-enthusiasts around Aberdeen, I want to extend my photographic services by capturing the special moments at very affordable prices.
In this regard, I would like to offer photo shoots of all kinds viz. child portraits, couple portraits, Pre and Post wedding shoots, individual portraits; all tailored to your needs. My portfolio work can be viewed at www.facebook.com/pavanmissula
I can be contacted by phone or email to enquire further about the photo shoot and I genuinely promise that I will deliver the results that would certainly exceed your expectations.
I wish everyone would take the best advantage of this and help me fulfil my ambitions.
In anticipation of a positive reply.
Regards,
Pavan Missula
Popular
-
Mobile car mechanic based in Alfreton Derbyshire and covering all surrounding areas. Cheaper than you think! Car repairs & servici...
-
we offer a mobile service for your conveinence either at home or place of work and diagnostics start from just £39.99. we can re-map mos...
-
Visual2 to is a graphic design studio based in Edinburgh, Scotland. Visual2 provides a wide range of services, including: *Logo Design ...
-
Wanted your used photocopiers printers and IT equipment, why pay tax and taken away and we will pay you and collect. Call us now on (0123...
-
Fed up of looking at your blinds? Are they looking tiered? And do you want them changing into the colour of your choice maybe to match exact...
-
The Orb Hair and Beauty Salon is looking for individuals who wish to rent out space in an area very near to the city center. Ideally you wil...
-
The Jodie Gabrielle Photography Studio in South Yorkshire. Jodie Gabrielle is a qualified, versatile, and professional photographer. Working...
-
****We can assure you, we wont be beaten on quality & price**** We at Y T Photography can capture those special moments with our cre...
-
mobile locksmith service based in Wordsley , West Midlands . I also offer a key cutting service , both have NO CALL OUT FEE , 24 hour servic...
-
Samosas R Us Supplying the tastiest freshly cooked samosas to your doorstep. Ideal for BirthdaysCelebrations with delivery to your w...