25 Aug 2012

Amateur Models or People Interested in Possable Modellin Carrer Required 21 - 60 -

Hi Everyone, I am a Professional Photographer and have been Photographing Amateur Fashion Models since 2005 now however I have decided to expand the hobby end of my photography passion and I am looking for ladies from 21 – 60 interested in an amateur modelling career. This will not be a modelling agency but more a modelling advertising website. How this will work: I need ladies who are interested in Fashion, Lingerie, Glamour, Nylon Fetish and Nude Modelling. I will give the first 10 ladies who are accepted a free 6 month trial, if you and I work well together then I shall put you on my books permanently. I will endeavour to get you work with other photographers both Professional and Amateur alike. How you will make money: I will set you up a profile page where you will be able to display the style of model photograph which you will do and also your fee for these. I will not take a cut of your money by the job but will charge a small annual fee for your profile on my modelling directory. What you will get for the annual fee As I have already state the amateur model photography is a hobby end of my photography so I would charge a small fee to keep the website running and each lady would get a free annual modelling photoshoot in a studio or outside to help update her portfolio, Continue to be advertise on the website which will reach a good number of Local Photographers, which will help get her work. If you are interested in this opportunity to make casual money in a fun and friendly environment then send: 1x Headshot, 1x Full Body Clothed then one photograph to cover each model photography style you wish to do, ie if you would like to do Lingerie then send one of you wearing some Lingerie to: 07821 383843

Popular