1 Jun 2012

PhD thesis / academic proofreading service offered by top Oxford University graduate .

High-quality, affordable academic proofreading and editing service offered by Oxford University graduate. I won an academic writing prize when I was a student at Oxford University, and my research thesis was awarded the top mark in the year. I offer a reliable, affordable proofreading service at unbeatable prices. My proofreading will make your thesis, dissertation or book absolutely typographically flawless, allowing you to submit your work with total confidence. By employing my PhD proofreading service you enjoy the following guarantees: * competitive prices; * 100% reliable proofreading; * the proofread piece will be submitted to you on time or early; * absolute confidentiality. I look forward to proofreading for you!

Popular