17 Jun 2012

Driveway Cleaning(patio paving monoblock slabs garden decking wall walls strimming grass cutting) +

Professional driveway cleaning with high power(chemical free) pressure and rotor cleaners. Make your driveways patios walls decking etc... come up like new again at an affordable price (most jobs are between £50-100).Also driveways/paths can be re sanded and weed treated as an extra. Have a look at my photos and website. All are genuine and illustrate the difference. All my customers are astounded by the results and alot phone me back and thank me. All my quotes are FREE so there is nothing to lose by picking up the phone.I m based in Fife but can work Lothian Perth Stirling Falkirk etc...and beyond and can probably give you an accurate quote over the phone if you are further away and know the size of your drive. Niall (01383) 730114 or 07881932434 drive-alive.co/

Popular