27 Jun 2012
---50% OFF YOUR WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY!--- *
I am offering an amazing 60% off any of my packages ( excluding albums) for late bookings in 2012. Please check my website at:
www.johnbarwoodphotography.co.uk
Packages start at £497 & can include:
• Unlimited Photography on the day
• Engagement Shoot
• Beautiful 10x10 or 12x12 Wedding Albums
• 6x6 Parents Albums
• Online Gallery
• Canvas Prints
• Second Photographer
• Photobooth
• Reception Slideshow
I am also happy to tailor a package to suit your personal requirements.
My style is contemporary reportage with an editorial finish.
I carefully colour correct and edit all my photos, and believe that if I am honoured enough to be part of one of the most special days of your life, that i should help make that day as enjoyable as possible!
I look forward to hearing from you!
Popular
-
Mobile car mechanic based in Alfreton Derbyshire and covering all surrounding areas. Cheaper than you think! Car repairs & servici...
-
we offer a mobile service for your conveinence either at home or place of work and diagnostics start from just £39.99. we can re-map mos...
-
Visual2 to is a graphic design studio based in Edinburgh, Scotland. Visual2 provides a wide range of services, including: *Logo Design ...
-
Wanted your used photocopiers printers and IT equipment, why pay tax and taken away and we will pay you and collect. Call us now on (0123...
-
Fed up of looking at your blinds? Are they looking tiered? And do you want them changing into the colour of your choice maybe to match exact...
-
The Orb Hair and Beauty Salon is looking for individuals who wish to rent out space in an area very near to the city center. Ideally you wil...
-
The Jodie Gabrielle Photography Studio in South Yorkshire. Jodie Gabrielle is a qualified, versatile, and professional photographer. Working...
-
****We can assure you, we wont be beaten on quality & price**** We at Y T Photography can capture those special moments with our cre...
-
mobile locksmith service based in Wordsley , West Midlands . I also offer a key cutting service , both have NO CALL OUT FEE , 24 hour servic...
-
Samosas R Us Supplying the tastiest freshly cooked samosas to your doorstep. Ideal for BirthdaysCelebrations with delivery to your w...