24 Dec 2012

Sell Stuff on Ebay - Your Unwanted Items Expertly Listed - Anything Considered +

I am an eBay "Trading Assistant" and a "Top Rated" seller with several years experience buying and selling online. I will consider selling anything on your behalf (although probably not clothing) but to make it worthwhile for us both the potential value will have to be about £20 minimum (items can be grouped into a single lot to help achieve this). The secret to getting the best possible price on eBay is good photographs and, as I am also a professional photographer, you can be sure that your items will have an edge on the competition and therefore achieve better prices. Like any Auctioneer in the country, eBay (plus PayPal) take about 10-15% of the final Sale Price. My fee is 25% of the final Sale Price and you get the 60-65% balance. You may already know that to photograph, research and list an item properly; to deal with questions; and then to carefully pack and post can all be very time consuming, and this is reflected in my fee. It may reassure you know that you can monitor the sale on eBay independently on any computer so you can see for yourself exactly what your item sells for. I prefer to stick to an area within 20 miles of Bathgate although I may be persuaded further afield. My basic conditions are: 1. I list the goods as I see fit based on our discussions. 2. I list only those items that I agree have a reasonable value and have a good chance of selling. 3. Whenever practical I take possession of the items until the end of the sale and no external sale is to be made without my prior knowledge or approval. 4. I pay you by cheque, cash, PayPal or bank transfer after deduction of all fees, and provide a fully detailed statement of account.

Popular