25 Dec 2012

Sales at Dseye Accessories include famous brand names and a variety of pre owned ladies clothes *

I have had an Ebay Store named Dseye Accessories for 2 years now.I sell ladies Pre Owned New and Used clothing. I love to go round car boots and second hand shops aquiring my stock. I like to think I cater for all tastes,sizes and events. I always wellcome friendly suggestions advice and help. Dseye Accessories offer ladies fantastic value for money Pre Owned new and Second Hand quality clothing. Ladies clothing such as Special Occasion, Outfits Mother of the Bride Outfits, Holiday Clothes, Party Dresses, Evening Dresse,s ladies trousers, skirts, tops, shirts, shorts, cardigans, jumpers, Brand Names such as Monsoon Marks and Spencers Per Una George Bon Marche Next. Payment can be made via Pay Pal,postal order.or personal cheque. If you wish more information please use our phone cotact number which is 01405 818887

Popular