20 Apr 2012

Fast, efficient, reliable ironer located in Markyate, St Albans : St Albans


Struggling with that ever growing pile of clothes in the corner? Whether you need help on the one off or regular ironing then you need to look no further!

I am a hardworking, passionate mother who is looking to help others out, with a small reward for myself! I am fully CRD checked (so you know I am honest!!)

I am happy to come and collect that dreaded pile from you and return neatly ironed and folded (or hung if hangers are provided), or if you prefer to drop and collect you're own items then I will be available for this.

My rates are reasonable and negotiable and I will try and provide a very quick turnover for you're items. I cannot guarantee next day through this ad but may be able to if you contact myself directly.

Looking forward to hearing from you
. Fast, efficient, reliable ironer located in Markyate, St Albans : St Albans

Popular