6 Jan 2013
Dissertation, Essay Writing, Project and Presentation services from a Professional Engineer ?
Hello
I have achieved Masters Qualification in Engineering and Bachelors degree in engineering. And worked as professional engineer in Multinational companies.
As I have recently finished my contract as an engineer, Currently I have some spare time that I can use to help the students who are in difficult situation with finishing their academic projects due to other commitments.
I am not a professional essay writing company and that is the reason I will not charge high amount of fees for doing this. more to that, I can give a professional look to your project due to my work experience in the Industry. I am doing this due to my interest. My major aim is to help the students in difficult situation because I have gone through this phase of life.
Please reply me back if you have any dissertation work, project work, essay writing or presentation work with you to complete. I will look into your requirements and time frame. Then, we will go from there.
Thanking you
Best Regards
Gak
Popular
-
Mobile car mechanic based in Alfreton Derbyshire and covering all surrounding areas. Cheaper than you think! Car repairs & servici...
-
we offer a mobile service for your conveinence either at home or place of work and diagnostics start from just £39.99. we can re-map mos...
-
Visual2 to is a graphic design studio based in Edinburgh, Scotland. Visual2 provides a wide range of services, including: *Logo Design ...
-
Wanted your used photocopiers printers and IT equipment, why pay tax and taken away and we will pay you and collect. Call us now on (0123...
-
Fed up of looking at your blinds? Are they looking tiered? And do you want them changing into the colour of your choice maybe to match exact...
-
The Orb Hair and Beauty Salon is looking for individuals who wish to rent out space in an area very near to the city center. Ideally you wil...
-
The Jodie Gabrielle Photography Studio in South Yorkshire. Jodie Gabrielle is a qualified, versatile, and professional photographer. Working...
-
drilling holes in the wall 107 x 150 mm 52 x 150 mm 28 x 300 mm Ideal for plumbing pipes, pipes for ...
-
mobile locksmith service based in Wordsley , West Midlands . I also offer a key cutting service , both have NO CALL OUT FEE , 24 hour servic...
-
Samosas R Us Supplying the tastiest freshly cooked samosas to your doorstep. Ideal for BirthdaysCelebrations with delivery to your w...