5 Dec 2012
Photographer for your events Photography Services http ?
Children, Family, Wedding Photographer, Photography Services http://novosad.co.uk. Hello!
My name is Sergej. I have 7 years experience in Photo and Video making. During a this period I have participated at lots exhibitions and got awards. I can offer:
* Birthdays photography,
* Pre-wedding Love Story shooting,
* Wedding photography,
* I can take portraits (any ideas would you like),
* Graduations,
* Kids and family portraits,
* Maternity shoot,
* Marketing shoot for your business
And more...
Moreover, I can offer you to travel with me by my car to the brightest and most beautiful places in East Sussex and have a great pictures of you.
You are always welcome to my Web-Portfolio http://novosad.co.uk
The most preferred type of contact is through Email.
Thank you.
Popular
-
Mobile car mechanic based in Alfreton Derbyshire and covering all surrounding areas. Cheaper than you think! Car repairs & servici...
-
we offer a mobile service for your conveinence either at home or place of work and diagnostics start from just £39.99. we can re-map mos...
-
Visual2 to is a graphic design studio based in Edinburgh, Scotland. Visual2 provides a wide range of services, including: *Logo Design ...
-
Wanted your used photocopiers printers and IT equipment, why pay tax and taken away and we will pay you and collect. Call us now on (0123...
-
Fed up of looking at your blinds? Are they looking tiered? And do you want them changing into the colour of your choice maybe to match exact...
-
The Orb Hair and Beauty Salon is looking for individuals who wish to rent out space in an area very near to the city center. Ideally you wil...
-
The Jodie Gabrielle Photography Studio in South Yorkshire. Jodie Gabrielle is a qualified, versatile, and professional photographer. Working...
-
drilling holes in the wall 107 x 150 mm 52 x 150 mm 28 x 300 mm Ideal for plumbing pipes, pipes for ...
-
mobile locksmith service based in Wordsley , West Midlands . I also offer a key cutting service , both have NO CALL OUT FEE , 24 hour servic...
-
Samosas R Us Supplying the tastiest freshly cooked samosas to your doorstep. Ideal for BirthdaysCelebrations with delivery to your w...