20 Dec 2012
Need Help Around the House? Help Available in DEAL Area ?
Hi, I am a female graduate living in DEAL looking for casual work with immediate effect.
I am able to help with general duties such as: letter writing, gift wrapping, (or any seasonal jobs!) filing or paperwork, basic computer skills, packing, loft-sorting and shopping. Or errands around the house ie: housework, cleaning, ironing, child-minding, dog-walking, house-sitting, baby-sitting or help with the school-run.
My skills include being punctual, polite, articulate and extremely organised. I have extensive experience in customer service and retail and hold a full/clean driving license and car ownership.
If you require a one off morning/day or more regular hours weekly then I am happy to help. I would like to meet national minimum wage on any work given. References available upon request. Please reply to this post, including the work required and your email address and I will get back to you. Kind Regards.
Popular
-
Mobile car mechanic based in Alfreton Derbyshire and covering all surrounding areas. Cheaper than you think! Car repairs & servici...
-
we offer a mobile service for your conveinence either at home or place of work and diagnostics start from just £39.99. we can re-map mos...
-
Visual2 to is a graphic design studio based in Edinburgh, Scotland. Visual2 provides a wide range of services, including: *Logo Design ...
-
Wanted your used photocopiers printers and IT equipment, why pay tax and taken away and we will pay you and collect. Call us now on (0123...
-
Fed up of looking at your blinds? Are they looking tiered? And do you want them changing into the colour of your choice maybe to match exact...
-
The Jodie Gabrielle Photography Studio in South Yorkshire. Jodie Gabrielle is a qualified, versatile, and professional photographer. Working...
-
The Orb Hair and Beauty Salon is looking for individuals who wish to rent out space in an area very near to the city center. Ideally you wil...
-
mobile locksmith service based in Wordsley , West Midlands . I also offer a key cutting service , both have NO CALL OUT FEE , 24 hour servic...
-
Samosas R Us Supplying the tastiest freshly cooked samosas to your doorstep. Ideal for BirthdaysCelebrations with delivery to your w...
-
Sirinadesigns provides both a dressmaking and a clothing alterations service. Sirinadesigns can make new items from scratch or from store ...