15 Jun 2012

Professional wedding Photographer. -

i am a Professional wedding Photographer based in Milton Keynes and is willing to travel. For the Price of £350 I will cover the following. I know there are others out there who are competitive, but then compare the pictures. Check my link below, and make you own mind up. • Take pictures on the big day no matter how long this takes. • Pre-wedding day consultation • Bride, bridesmaids getting ready. • Disk containing all the hi-res images • Photos put online, to be viewed by friends and family, with a password • I will also create you a video slideshow of the picture No deposit required. Half payment is done on the wedding day and the other half when you receive the Photos. For other package deals please contact me. Please check out my website, it will show you how much of a diverse creative photographer I am. http://www.wix.com/caputering/magicmoments

Popular